Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Who Won II

A quick note to announce who won a few magazines and some
authentic German chocolate.  Stay tuned, as I will do this again
in the near future.  I have a lot of magazines to pass onto you.

I wish I could send all of you some tasty chocolate but I had to
limit it to three people at a time.  I´d appreciate it if you three
would please email me your postal addresses by Sunday 13 May
and let me know if you prefer Milk, Dark or White chocolate.

In the meantime, go visit these winner´s blogs for your artfix for today.
and
and 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!!
Cynnie, thank you.
Can you tell how happy I am lol.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

congratulations to the winners, x

Unknown said...

YEA!!! Thanks so much my sweet friend. Can you see me doing the Happy dance!!

Hugs~

~*~Patty S said...

BIG Congratulations to each of the very lucky winners!
Hip
Hip
Hooray!
oxo

Jeany said...

congrats to all and don't eat everything at ones ☺ love the card cynnie

Terry said...

Now that really is some sweet candy! Congrats to the winners! Have a lovely day!

Floriana Quaini said...

Ciao Cynthia,
voglio farti anch'io i complimenti, salutarti e augurarti di gustare le delizie del cioccolato meglio che puoi.
Ciao, ciao, Floriana

teri said...

I was just over at Sharmons before I stopped by here! Looks like she is embarking on quite a project and your magazines and chocolate will go to GREAT use.Now I need to go look at your newest post... Nice Peppers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...