Monday, January 5, 2015

Pantone Color of the Year for 2015


MARSALA is the color of the year ...a naturally robust and earthy wine red or burgundy.

Hearty, yet a stylish tone which is universally appealing and translates easily to
fashion, beauty, industrial design, furnishings and interiors....according to Pantone.


 A beautiful color for fashion.


 A lovely color found in Mother Nature.



 An appealing color for interior as well as exterior.



A beautiful way to start off 2015... with such a beautiful color!

What do you think of Marsala?
Read more about it and past colors of the year at Pantone.
You can also see past colors of the year here on my blog too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Cynnie.
Now this makes me happy because I always associate you with sharing the Pantone colour and not only that, I love this colour. A gorgeous mix of brown/burgundy. I would live happily if I could be draped in this colour, preferably in swathes of velvet!
Hope life is being kind to you.
Wishes
Lynne

Jane said...

I love this color, and in times of sales ...time to pick something in that color !

Tammie Lee said...

such beautiful shades of this color! love all the examples that you have shared.
I am not completely at peace with the two colors i used for trim on my wee cabin, i like them.... but i continue to wonder. I think one of them shades might replace the lavender i used. thanks for the inspiration.

Evelyn S. said...

So so rich! Elegant color!

layers said...

I love subdued colors and so I love this marsala color... even the name sounds delicious.. and you have found some wonderful examples.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

These images of Images of Marsala are sumptuous!

Sharmon Davidson said...

I like hhis color, Cynnie, and all your lovely photos... it reminds me of Venetian red, a color I tend to use a lot...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...